|Job Description: We are looking for a Studio Manager for our locations in Hanover and Lebanon NH. Please read below (or on our website: http://www.mightyyoganh.com/mighty-studio-manager/) for additional information about the position, qualifications, and application instructions.
At Mighty Yoga we are passionate about yoga, but we are even more passionate about our people. It sour community of teachers, staff, and clients that make Mighty Yoga unique. If you love yoga, have an outgoing personality, thrive in a community, and can commit to upholding our core values of truth, patience, connection, quality, safety, passion, and growth, we would love to hear from you.
The ideal candidate is a dedicated team player with problem solving skills, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills. Must be a self-driven and self-starter with an outgoing personality. This ideal candidate has the ability to see the studios from a 50,000 foot view, as well as manage the day-to-day details. Though applications need not be a yoga teacher, a passion for yoga is a must! The position is about 30 hours per week.
- Develop a supporting inviting culture and community within the studios
- Maintain a presence and get to know students at both studios
- Support our students through responses to questions, feedback, etc.
- Maintain studios and manage props and inventory
- Manage the studios by example, consistently performing all asks and communication at the highest level
- Be part of the Mighty Yoga community
- Manage our work trade program and desk staff
- Manage Mighty Members program and communication
- Manage maintenance issues, inventory, and cleaning
To apply of the Mighty Studio Manager role, please compete our online application (http://www.mightyyoganh.com/join-our-team) and email a cover letter and resume, including answers to the questions below, to [email protected]
First round application review will begin February 1st.
- What company has given you the best customer service you have ever experienced, and why do you remember it?
- Describe a time you received feedback that was hard to hear but created a learning experience for you.
- Why do you feel your background lends itself to being a stellar addition to the Mighty Yoga family