Member: Montshire Museum of Science
- Tuesday, March 7, 2017 - 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, April 4, 2017 - 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Making Music +Talks @ Montshire Museum of Science Inspired by our Making Music: The Science of Musical Instruments exhibit. Join the Montshire for a 4-part series that examines how the brain interprets, experiences, remembers and processes music. RESCHEDULED TO APRIL 4TH. Experiencing Music with our Whole Brain Join Chris Jernstedt, Professor Emeritus of Psychological and Brain Sciences at Dartmouth College as he explains why music is one of the more powerful ways we share stories. Free, starts at 6:30pm Programming for the Making Music exhibition is made possible with support from Clyde Watson & Dennis Devlin.